Find an Essential Tremor Specialist

Use the filter options below to find a Movement Disorder Specialist or Essential Tremor Specialist in your community. Please note physicians must request to be listed and must provide credentials. If there is not a physician in your area listed, contact your local hospital and ask for a Movement Disorders Specialist or Essential Tremor Specialist on staff, as this is the type of physician specializing in essential tremor. The IETF does not list neurosurgeons. The IETF works to keep this list as up-to-date as possible, but if you find a listing that needs to be updated, please email Please see your physician for more information and a surgical referral.