Researchers at Brigham Young University (BYU) are looking for people with essential tremor to participate in a research study. This study, headed by Steven Charles, Ph.D., is aimed at better understanding the effect of sensory stimulation on tremor.
- The experiment is non-invasive.
- It consists of a single session lasting approximately 2 hours.
- It is performed in a laboratory on the BYU campus or, alternatively, in your home or the home of an acquaintance.
- Participants will receive $50 in compensation.
- 18 years or older
- Diagnosed with essential tremor by a neurologist.
- Willing to travel to the BYU campus in Provo, Utah, or live within a 2-hour drive of Provo.
If you are interested in participating in or have questions regarding this study, please contact Joseph Bonham or call 928-243-8170.